Your privacy and trust are very important to us.
is a website owned by Pisos Creativos, S. de R.L. de C.V. who is responsible for this website. Based on the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, we inform you that the data provided through this website will be used only under the guidelines set forth in this Privacy Notice, which seeks to ensure the responsible treatment of the information collected under the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability. For Pisos Creativos, S. de R.L. de C.V. is necessary to collect certain personal data to fulfill the services offered to our customers, according to our corporate purpose, mission, vision, and values. The treatment and protection of your personal data, as well as the exercise of the rights recognized by law, will be governed by the terms of this Privacy Notice which will be available for consultation at https://pisoscreativos.com.mx any modification to the same, will be made known to you through the procedures described later in this document.
Responsible person's data
Pisos Creativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (the "Company") is a stock corporation (sociedad anónima de capital variable) organized under the laws of the United Mexican States, domiciled at Corona No. 35 Col. Cervecería Modelo, Naucalpan de Juárez Estado de México, 53330.
1) The Company will collect from you such personal data ("Personal Data") as is necessary for the proper performance of its services ("Services") either (i) directly or (ii) through its agents, promoters, commission agents or business partners. Such "Personal Data" includes the following: Identification Data, full name, address, home, cell and/or work telephone, marital status, signature, electronic signature, RFC, CURP, place and date of birth, and age.
2) Employment or business data: occupation or line of business, position, area or department, address, telephone and work mail.
3) Business and financial data: income and expenses, monthly sales, trademarks, logos, inventions, number of employees, websites and internet domains.
3.- Purpose of Data Processing
The Personal Data you have provided to us will be used for the following purposes:
- The performance of all activities related to the provision of professional services contracted by you.
- The registration, defense, and preservation of intellectual assets in your favor, as well as the management of any procedure on your behalf, or the fulfillment of any power of attorney granted by you.
- Legal defense, administration, training, and professional advice hired by you.
- Offering products or services that may be of interest to you in connection with the professional services you have contracted, as well as linking you to programs that may be beneficial to you.
- The preparation of statistical and financial reports for our internal control or to comply with obligations to third parties, including local or federal authorities.
- Contact you with any questions regarding the Services or this Privacy Notice.